Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lindsay Lohan is Smitten with Samantha Ronson




On her blog Lindsay Lohan proclaimed her love for Samantha Ronson. Lindsay writes:
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
ICE CREAMCurrent mood: smitten
so, samantha and i are looking for DIXIE CUPS… does anyone remember them??? They were given in school as a desert. They are half vanilla/half chocolate.. I have to have them before she gets back-so anyone that can help me find them-please please please, post it for me to see!!!!
take care xoxo
this song is for sr… ILY
Currently listening :TroubleBy Ray LaMontagneRelease date: By 2004-09-14
The lyrics to Trouble, which Lindsay is listening to while writing about Samantha, are as follows:
Been doggin’ my soul since the day I was bornWorryJust will not seem to leave my mind aloneWell I’ve been saved by a womanI’ve been saved by a womanI’ve been saved by a womanShe won’t let me goShe won’t let me go nowShe won’t let me goShe won’t let me go nowTroubleFeels like every time I get back on my feetShe come around and knock me down againWorrySometimes I swear it feels like this worry is my only friendWell I’ve been saved by a womanI’ve been saved by a womanI’ve been saved by a womanShe won’t let me goShe won’t let me go nowShe won’t let me goShe won’t let me go nowShe good to me nowShe gave me love and affectionShe good to me nowShe gave me love and affectionI said I love herShe’s good to meShe’s good to me
Listening to a song over and over again is one way to convince yourself you are a lesbian, but the biological fact is, Lindsay is only bisexual. She’ll snap out of it once her sex addicted hormones decline.

No comments: