Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren Are Expecting Another Baby


Tiger Woods (32) announced that he and his wife Elin Nordegren will be welcoming their second child. Tiger said today on his website:
"Elin and I are proud to announce that we are expecting our second child in late winter."
"This has been a year of contrasts. I had a solid start to the season, won the U.S. Open in an exciting playoff, and then unfortunately had to shut it down after successful knee surgery."
"And now, I have some wonderful news to report. Sam is going to be a big sister."
"Elin is feeling great, and we are both thrilled. While my injury has been disappointing and frustrating, it has allowed me to spend a lot of time watching Sam grow. I can’t begin to tell you how rewarding it is being a dad and spending time with her and Elin."
"The injury has been a blessing and a disappointment."
Tiger and his wife Elin, welcomed Sam Alexis Woods, in June 2007. Soon Sam will be a big sister.

No comments: